A look at Photo Booth and Aperture

When Apple released the new line of iMacs recently, one of the features that made news was the Photo Booth application that comes with iSight, now embedded into the iMac by default.

MacZealots has an excellent article that guides you through the features of the application.

Leaving the casual user and focusing on the professional, I recently wrote about Apple's new software for professional photographers - Aperture. Now that the news surrounding the announcement have gotten old, reviews are popping up. The most in-depth I've found is located here and it really provides great information on the program.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

4:00 AM

I must say that Photo booth looks a like a pretty fun app to mess around with. I wouldn't be surprise if Apple were to bundle it with iLife 06. After all it works with just any DV Cam and iSight.

Front Row would be nice as well, although I don't know how the whole remote thing will work. Sell it separately along with a receiver? hmmm...    



8:05 AM

I’ve seen a couple of negative reviews but I still think Aperture is a good product. I only got it last week and I'm already impressed by its fluidity and speed. It offers a ton of advanced options in a real easy and simple interface. I won't ever need to import pictures with iphoto, and I only ever use Photoshop for montage because Aperture does the job really well. Well done Apple.    



» Post a Comment