Mixed Tape 09 - free mp3 collection from Mercedes

Every two months Mercedes presents a music collection that you can listen online or download. It's time for Mixed Tape 09 that brings forth artists from all over the world. This time around there are 15 tracks for a total of 67:56 minutes of playtime. The download is 95.1 Mb in size, which means that unless you're on broadband you'll have some serious waiting to do :)

Besides the songs you also get a PDF of the cover so that you can print it out and make a complete CD for yourself. What are you waiting for? Go and get some free music!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2:22 AM

You know I have the first 4 versions of the mixtape, somewhere deep within my iTunes library. You can always pick up some good stuff, if u enjoy a mre loungish lay back jazzy stuff.

Thanks for reminding me, ill pick this one up.    



10:53 AM

It was news to me, I'll definitely be on the lookout for more releases in the future. The album is not exactly my taste, but I'm sure my girlfriend will enjoy it.    



» Post a Comment