Resize images online

This post is from contributing author bhz. The blog is getting some attention :)

I wanted to share a tip on resizing images in a specific condition. By specific I am thinking of a situation where my computer doesn't have any graphic software installed and I am too lazy to search versiontracker.com for some freeware solution.

By Googling "online resize image", I was introduced to a good and free resource described by its author as "an online resize website utility developed for digital camera owners, webmasters or anybody who quickly wants to resize a digital image."

Besides some default options presented on the front page, you can easily customize the resizing function to fit your purposes.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

5:54 AM

Or try Quick Thumbnail.com    



» Post a Comment